- Gimme Gacha has a ZERO tolerance policy for aggressive or threatening behavior towards our vendors/tenants, customers, employees, company and community.
- Our resale shops are intended for GACHAS ONLY.
- ONE person per shop. NO additional tenants are allowed.
- NO Hovertext
- NO donation boxes or tipjars
- NO LM givers to locations outside of Gimme Gacha
- Shops MUST remain active and well stocked. Neglected shops may be considered abandoned and reclaimed.
- Shops MUST be organized, easy to browse and visually appealing.
- Windows MAY NOT be blocked.
- Exterior decor should remain LIMITED AND WITHIN REASON and may not block the walk way or extend in front of other shops. Any exterior decor found to be inappropriate or obtrusive will be returned by management without warning.
- Shopkeepers are ALLOWED to place a prim link to their MP store in their shop however they MAY NOT share the link in chat.
- Shopkeepers are ALLOWED up to 4 random gacha machines in their shops. There are NO restrictions on price.
- ALL vendor systems are permitted however we recommend using the FREE vendor system included in your Shopkeeper Resource Kit. This system will allow you to track your sales and verify item delivery.
Issues & Reclaims
- Refunds are NOT given on prepaid time.
- If a rental payment is late Shopkeepers will be given a 48 hour grace period after which the shop will be reclaimed. If the rental is marked as “will not renew” or appears empty no grace period will be given.
- If a shop goes over prim limit for more than 12 hours management will adjust the price and prim count to cover the overage.
- Shopkeepers that repeatedly violate our rules will have their shops reclaimed without refund.
- Management is not responsible for items lost due to automatic eviction returns, item returns by staff or items lost due to grid issues. Please be sure to thoroughly read all of our policies before placing items. We also recommend checking the Second Life Status Blog to ensure the grid is not having issues before placing “no copy” items.
- If Shopkeepers experience issues they are able to submit a support ticket HERE. Support tickets are generally answered within 48 hours.