Those selected as official Gimme Gacha Bloggers have certain obligations that must be met each round. Anyone unable to meet those requirements will be unable to blog for us.
- At least 4 posts prominently featuring a minimum of 5 items from the current event in each post. Remember these are the minimums and we love over achievers!
- Every post will need to be added to both the Blogger’s personal website as well as GimmeGacha.com; blog posts should be nearly identical making the double post process simple.
- Posts on the Blogger’s personal website should include a link back to GimmeGacha.com.
- Posts on GimmeGacha.com should include a link back to the Blogger’s personal website. The Gimme Gacha blog garners over 1 million page views every month and these readers will have direct links to your personal blogs to check out. In addition posts on GimmeGacha.com will be advertised via the .::Gimme Gacha::. group; allowing our official bloggers work to be seen by more than 24,000 active residents
- All posts should be featured on the Blogger’s personal Flickr and added to the Gimme Gacha Flickr group for maximum exposure.
- Posts that do not have the right number of items, are missing link backs or have not been put up on GimmeGacha.com will not count towards the 4 posts minimum.
- Our Bloggers are required to keep to a strict posting schedule. We require:
– The first TWO posts submitted by the 7th of each month
– The THIRD post submitted by the 14th of each month
– The FOURTH and final post submitted by the 21st of each month